Final on Sun 27 Sep 2020
Semi Finals to be played by Sat, 26 Sep 2020
Quarter Finals to be played by Thu, 24 Sep 2020
Second round matches are to be completed by Tue, 22 Sep 2020
First round matches are to be completed by Sat, 19 Sep 2020
- J Flynn & M Edgeworth -v- D Cooke & D Deasy
- K Gorman & J Lennon -v- E Cloak & T Prizeman
- O Meyler & G Macken -v- M Ferris & P Kelly
- Mgt Doyle & L McLoughlin -v- R Breen & S O’Beachain
- R Feeney & J Gibney -v- A Prizeman & V O’Reilly
- F Moore & H Dunne -v- P Walsh & Mick Doyle
- K Madigan & P Hegarty -v- M Cowley & C Kearns
- M Wafer & T Dillon -v- C Delaney & C Dunne
- E Slevin & M Brophy -v- E Gorman & D Russell
- A Wall & B Husk -v- N White & B Edgeworth
- J Reid & B Delaney -v- B Meyler & D Thorp
- S Hynes & J Byrne -v- T Ferris & J Moran
- M Deasy & M Kavanagh -v- M Feeney & M Breen
- S Gleeson & F Gibney -v- J Kavanagh & J Walsh
- N Egan & I Buchanan -v- J Dillon & T Kennedy
There will be a Cup and a Shield Competition. There is no entry fee in 2020. Pairs chosen at random. There will be no handicaps in 2020. Teams beaten in the first round will enter the Shield Competition so that each team will have at least two matches.
Two-Wood Pairs competition, using a Noeleen King scoring/playing format: Firstly Two Long Jacks, Then Two Short Jacks, etc, etc, 4 points for nearest wood, 3 points for second, 2 points for third, 1 point for fourth. The team that scores the 4 points has the mat in the next end. The Winner is the First team to 80 points.
The end where one team reaches 80 shall be the last end. In the event of both teams reaching their target in the same end, an extra end shall be played, to decide the winner of the game.
The Jack is placed on a golf tee and replaced during the head if moved.If a bowl moves the jack and covers part/all of the tee, the jack must go back ontothe tee, so the bowl is placed touching the jack in the nearest possible position.
The Competition will take place from Wed 16 Sep to Sun 27 Sep 2020 as per the above schedule.