Final on 12/13 Sep 2020
- Mary Breen -v- Mary Wafer
Semi Finals to be played by Sun, 30 Aug 2020
- Mary Breen -v- Bernie Edgeworth
- Mary Wafer -v- Cora Smith
Group Matches to be played by Sun, 16 Aug 2020
|Group 1||Pts||Group 2||Pts|
|Mary Kavanagh||4||Janet Holmes||2|
|Mary Breen||6||Bernie Edgeworth||4|
|Emily Slevin||2||Breda Meyler||2|
|Rosemary Feeney||0||Bernadette Ui Dhuill||4|
|Group 3||Pts||Group 4||Pts|
|Sandra Furlong||0||Nancy Egan||0|
|Angela Prizeman||5||Carmel Delaney||3|
|Mary Wafer||8||Cora Smith||7|
|Jean Gibney||5||Mary Brophy||6|
|Kathleen Madigan||2||Trish Dillon||4|
- Games will played for 14 ends with each player using 4 bowls.
- There will be 2 trial ends.
- No handicaps will be applied.
- 4 groups have been drawn randomly as detailed above.
- Each player must play one match against every player in their group.
- 2 points are awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw.
- A marker is required for each match.
- All matches in each group must be completed by Sunday 16 August 2020.
- If any match is not played by the end date then that match will be declared void unless a walkover has been given.
- The winner of each group will proceed to the knockout stages.
- If two players top their Group with equal points then the winner of the Group match between the two players will decide the winner of the Group. If more than two players finish on equal points then the player with the best points difference will be declared the winner of the Group. If players are still equal on points difference then the highest points scored will decide the Group winner.
- In the event of a dispute the Competition Secretaries will adjudicate.